Imagine you are the single-threaded owner of a product that helps hundreds of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the world understand and improve their ability to deliver best in class customer service to Amazon customers. Imagine you have a dedicated 2 pizza team of engineers to help you deliver on this vision. How would you assess the internal and competitive landscape and work backward from the biggest problems to solve and opportunities on which to deliver for associates as you understand what positive associate behaviors most influence high quality outcomes? How do you do this while meeting business needs? While making your innovative solutions equally impactful across cultures and geographies, and to the growing number of Virtual Customer Service teams working from home? Amazon's Associate Technology and Innovation (ATI) team is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to define and deliver the strategy, roadmap, and features for our Performance Products, which help our associates own and drive their performance without the need for a manager to deliver, interpret, or coach the associate in real-time. This work solves a critical need for the rapidly scaling, geographically dispersed, and flexibly scheduled CS workforce of the future.
In this role, you will define the short and long-term vision of the product that allows Customer Service associates to work Anytime, Anywhere. You will be responsible for assessing the efficacy of the existing products, gaps and a new overall body of work, evaluating planned work against the vision and potential impact, and creating a prioritized roadmap to deliver value for global teams. You will work closely with Product, Science, Learning, UX, and our internal Engineering team and external Engineering partner teams to develop products that smartly interact to create a cohesive employee experience. You will be trusted to operate independently, identifying your long-term strategy, priorities, and risks and driving your product roadmap. You will understand and help influence the strategy for complementary products and programs that impact the Associate experience, setting a high bar on the team for the Product Management functional area within ATI and Customer Service and for quickly delivering results in partnership with our engineering team.
You will drive your product by making data-driven decisions, passionately advocating for our Associate and end user customers and driving a roadmap to deliver on the long-term vision for Associate experiences. You will have the ability to deliver results while looking around corners, benchmarking against the industry, and staying close to the voice of our current and future customers as our workforce evolves.
This position can be based on Toronto or Seattle.
*Defining and driving long-term product vision, impact, and prioritization
*Developing PRFAQs, MLPs, and User Stories that support both decision making and engineering team needs
*Own launch coordination and create a mechanism for customer input and feedback
*Contribute to Op1 and drive product discussions at the executive level
*Create audit mechanisms to track product efficacy and adoption
*Support product management artifacts and collective skill development across the teamBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• BS or BA degree
• 5+ years of experience managing products or major features within a product.
• 3+ years working with global products.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and strength with financial and operational analysis
• Excellent communication skills; proven ability to gain support for products and ideas through writing and succinct verbal communication.
• Experience owning and driving end-to-end product lifecycle, balancing competing roadmaps and making key tradeoff decisions.
• Able to work remotely, adjust schedule to accommodate global stakeholder time zone availability, and travel 1-2 times each quarter once in-person work resumes.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with behavior focused products.
• Experience with workforce management products.Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.