Do you like helping customers and partners solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Are you an expert in SAP products and technologies? Do you have a knack for helping partners and customer understand SAP application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services (AWS) as the leading cloud computing platform for SAP solutions and customers?
AWS has been supporting SAP workloads for customers longer than any other cloud provider (since 2011), has more customers (5,000+ across all segments) than any other cloud provider, is certified to support the largest public cloud (native) SAP S/4HANA (48TB) and BW/4HANA (100TB) deployments, and has more SAP HANA cloud native certifications than other cloud providers (24 HANA certifications vs. 18 for Azure and 11 for GCP).
In this role, you will be responsible for helping our North American partners build a strategy and mind share for broad use of Amazon's web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, and Amazon EBS) across the SAP customer and partner base. The emphasis is on working directly with partners to develop SAP migration to AWS go to market offerings. A successful candidate is a proven leader that will draw upon experience developing partners, joint technical business planning, identification, oversight and development of new lines of business, practices and APN Competencies, go-to-market solution development, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure. You will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, partner development managers, partner core team leaders, be results driven, and have proven experience in developing a network of partners with deep capabilities and high-delivery quality. You will regularly interact with a consulting partner's senior stakeholders, consultants, and occasionally AWS customers. You will be responsible for earning the trust of the partner's technical leaders, guiding the partner's growth, transformation of their technology practices on the AWS Platform, and the creation of packaged offerings along with partner resources. You should be comfortable in managing a broad portfolio of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers, and specialist providers.
• Manage the development and enablement of a select set of strategic partners in North America
• Own the technical strategy and execution plan for how those partners will develop their SAP on AWS business practices
• Manage and develop strategic relationships with the technical leadership of those specific partners to influence their growth, transformation and SAP technology practices on the AWS platform.
• Work with critical stakeholders within the select partners to develop/strengthen/transform lines of business and practices to be cloud centric and to create go-to-market offerings landed in the market
• Participate as a speaker in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership of SAP on AWS
• Influence the AWS service roadmap by being the voice of the partner with AWS service teams.
• Participate in the operational cadence of technical business reviews (MBR, QBR) with select partners
• 30% Domestic Travel is required
• Position may be located virtual, Canada onlyBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (SAP Business Suite, S/4HANA, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA, SAP ECC, SAP Business Objects, SAP NetWeaver/BASIS Administration, SAP sizing, etc.).
• 3+ years in customer and/or partner facing roles
• Experience in enterprise/digital transformation
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experiencePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with SAP migrations and upgrades with SAP High Availability Architectures
• Experience working backwards with consulting partners for highly available fault tolerant SAP systems
• Broad technology experience including: SAP technologies, design, and migration approaches, cloud architecture, applications development, relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, machine learning, networking, security, storage, DevOps, containers, serverless, CI/CD, management and monitoring, cloud migrations, IT transformation
• Experience working with/for system integrator or technology consulting companies and understand the business dynamics
• Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of concepts, design and implementation patterns of SAP on AWS
• A demonstrated record of effective collaboration across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partners and customers.
• Understanding of business drivers, economic considerations, and operational considerations for developing and deploying go-to-market offerings with partners
• Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
• Knowledge of the cloud ecosystem and development lifecycle
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/ontario