DESCRIPTION This role may be based remotely in Brazil, Canada, Mexico or USA.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for advertisers, agencies, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. Our ideas are executed across Amazon, IMDb, Twitch and the Amazon DSP - always with the aim of informing and enriching the customer's experience. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
Our International Expansion (IX) program is committed to transforming the depth, scale, and reach of our Advertising offering worldwide. The environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams across multiple locales. We are seeking a regional Partner Manager focused on accelerating our growth internationally through third party partners. The ideal candidate will combine proven experience managing and growing high-value partnerships with a deep understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, in order to drive optimum value for our customers. The successful candidate will be responsible for launching, scaling and managing partnerships programs and mechanisms in multiple countries and regions. In addition, this individual will be responsible for managing direct relationships with third party partners, tracking performance against success criteria and being an internal advocate for our third-party partners.
• Launch and scale Amazon Advertising partnership programs across multiple IX countries and regions
• Build and grow relationships with third-party partners that are either already integrated with Amazon Advertising or demonstrate a desire and willingness to work with us in new locales
• Organize and lead Business Review sessions with third-party partners
• Manage partnership programs and define and implement specific mechanisms against success criteria that will evolve as we grow
• Liaise with global teams on the specific needs of IX countries and regions to determine the optimal application of partnership programs that will delight customers and advertisers
Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, balance internal business vs. external partner needs, and identify opportunities that can drive growth in IX countries
Primary location NYC. Alternative locations considered: Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, Mexico City, Sao Paulo
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• 4+ years of B2B sales experience
• Experience managing internal and external relationships
• Deep understanding of programmatic ad tech industry
- Fluent in Spanish and English
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • 8+ years of experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital ad tech company
• Deep understanding of how media (display and video) is bought, sold, and delivered programmatically across web, app, and OTT
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of technical and non-technical people
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
• Team player with strong persuasion skills and proven ability to influence senior leadership
• Proactive attitude with excellent project, organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in Portuguese considered an asset
Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Sales and Marketing