Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Within TBSM Technology
, the Treasury Analytics Group (TAG)
is dedicated to support Treasury and Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) department in measuring and managing market risk (interest rate, equity, and foreign exchange) for the Bank's retail portfolios, both in Canada and US. This group creates models, financial systems, applications, and processes required to support various functional teams in TBSM
We are a team of software engineers who pride ourselves in building TBSM's risk management platform from the ground up. We have no dependency from external parties to allow us to work closely with our business partners. This allows us to support them in an ever-changing risk management landscape in real time. We are very open minded and keen to explore new technologies in our solution. You won't be bored. Come join the excitement
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone armed with a strong tool-kit to develop and maintain technical solutions that adhere to engineering and architectural design principles while meeting business requirements. You'll also provide technical expertise with a focus on efficiency, reliability, scalability, and security includes planning, evaluating, recommending, designing, operationalizing, and supporting solutions in compliance with enterprise and industry standards. At TD, we hope you'll be inspired both by the work we do and the people who make it all happen.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Engineer will be responsible for financial and accounting application design, development, and integration. This position must work proactively and effectively with internal stakeholders and business analysts to provide support and expertise in application development.
Specifically, the responsibilities of this role include:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Design, development, testing, and deployment, of new risk management and accounting applications onto TBSM's platform
- Understand the business domain; Challenge business requirements; Provide estimates on project and lead development team through it
- Close collaboration with TBSM business, data and modelling team to ensure correctness of the models and methodologies implemented.
- Ensure the requirements are implemented according to Bank's SDLC development standard.
- Documentation for the design and implementation of the financial and accounting application.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Nice to have
- Experienced veteran in the Microsoft .NET stack, including Visual Studios, C#, IIS, and Web API.
- Advanced working knowledge of C# .NET.
- Strong grasp over Microservices and deployment stacks.
- Excellent grasp over SQL Server (2012 or later), SQL and ORM.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and an understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with NOSQL, such as Cassandra or MongoDB.
- Advanced and extensive knowledge of the required technical environment, development standards, processes, procedures.
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Relevant Experience in major financial institutions with some understanding of retail banking products, risk management practices and fixed income securities.
- Basic of financial models
- Experience with Microsoft HPC
- Readiness and motivation as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development related issues, often independently.
- Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners, and project teams.
- Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.