At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada. Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers. A team that innovates and a team that wins. Founded in 1960, we have grown to become a leading technology and media company providing the very best in wireless, residential services, and media to Canadians and Canadian businesses.
At Rogers we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Our world class network offers wireless connectivity across Canada, and we are the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability. Our fibre network also supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring - we offer the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve. Our impressive collection of assets includes a wide range of media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues and e-commerce platforms. Through our three brands Rogers, Fido and chatr, we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to what matters most. Between our consumer, enterprise and media brands we touch 30 million+ Canadians every month from coast to coast to coast!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, and you can build the future you want with us.
Let's make your
possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
At Rogers, we make more possible, and customer engagement and communication is at the centre of how we serve our over 10 million wireless customers. We are seeking a Sr Rogers Lifecycle Manager
to help us gather insights and use data to tell meaningful consumer stories in accordance to Rogers brand strategy
The Sr Rogers Lifecycle Manager
will be responsible for building programs to drive awareness and engagement of Rogers wireless strategic value-added services and features, new product enhancements and corporate led initiatives nurturing the customer relationship with the Rogers brand to increase customers loyalty and likelihood to recommend performance. The person will also act as a cross-functional prime for company-wide initiatives that enhance and streamline our customer base communication capability and governance.
Reporting to the VP, Wireless lifecycle, the candidate will support the development, execution and measurement of customer base marketing programs that are designed to meet engagement targets by driving customers to activate and use products and services included in their service subscription with Rogers. Furthermore, this candidate is responsible for increasing awareness, usage, and customer loyalty by designing and executing campaigns that communicate customer experience enhancements, and reinforce value. Description:
- Create and implement short term and long term customer base engagement strategy and programs.
- Collaborate with Campaign Measurement chapter and Value Proposition prime to define quarterly and annual KPI targets and requirements in order to measure the effectiveness of customers engagement strategy and programs
- Work with a broad range of business primes to develop, prioritize and coordinate strategy, execution, and communication tactics across multiple platforms (email, sms/mms, digital app and website)
- Act as a demanding client and gather actionable customer insights in collaboration with our data & analytics chapter and consumer research team.
- Conduct iterative tests built on customers insights to continuously improve the effectiveness of our ad-hoc and always-on customers engagement program to meet the engagement target
- Provide end-to-end management of customer engagement program from concept creation and alignment, segmentation requirement, marketing brief, creative approval, quality control, troubleshooting communication deployment, and post implementation review with our marketing, brand communication and marketing technology partners
- Represent the Wireless lifecycle team cross-functionally and provide recommendations for various company wide initiatives including system capability enhancement and ad-hoc communication initiative
- Provide leadership for customer communication prioritization and governance, and ad-hoc communication project support in response to immediate market condition change
- Collaborate with other Lifecycle Commercial Leads and spearhead the creation customer base communication channel mix strategy to optimize customer experience and conversion
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to improve internal go-to-market processes for customer communications.
- Provide regular insights and reporting to leadership team
- 7+ years marketing experience in medium or large business, preferably in customers base management and direct marketing
- Proficiency with Marketing Automation/CRM/Digital Marketing/Marketing Measurement
- Business, marketing and communication degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; strong negotiation and leadership skills are a must. Bilingualism an asset.
- Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a group environment
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, multiple stakeholders and work within tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Communication Requisition ID:
219720 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Marketing Job Segment:
Manager, Network, Equity, Direct Marketing, Management, Technology, Finance, Research, Marketing
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing