Sr Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition
Come play a key role in fostering a positive and inclusive culture at Rogers. Our Human Resources department is committed to growing teams across the country that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. We are looking for Human Resource champions committed to improving employee productivity and engagement and who understand the impact of HR in influencing business results.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities, and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows, and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, let's make your possible.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? Consider the following opportunity:
We're a tight-knit, passionate team who work together to provide best in class Talent acquisition strategy, services and programs for our clients. Each of us is committed to delivering for our customers and empowered to make a difference.
Join our dynamic and fast -paced Talent acquisition team as a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and help us build a highly engaged workforce.
Reporting into the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, the Senior Managerwill build and execute on talent sourcing strategies across different portfolios and business units Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Act as a trusted advisor to HR peers and internal clients by providing innovative and creative talent sourcing, attraction, and assessment solutions to meet evolving recruiting and business landscapes
- Manage a bench of requisitions and deliver a world class recruitment experience for clients and candidates
- Coach and lead direct reports and ensure they exceed recruitment, retention and attrition metrics
- Create and implement recruitment and talent sourcing plans for client groups
- Actively participate as a member of the Talent Acquisition Management providing and flawlessly execute on recruitment objectives and projects
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Minimum 10 years progressive recruitment experience with 5 years as a manager working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to set, communicate, and execute a recruitment strategy
- Media recruitment experience a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively influence and build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a dynamic, fast paced and rapidly changing matrix environment, driving alignment and results
- Ability to effectively network across a variety of HR and client teams to build solid relationships.
- Capability and willingness to operate on both macro and micro issues
- Sound analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills with an ability to understand broad complex business issues
- Highly motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables in a deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education in HR or other business-related discipline
- Bilingual French-English preferred
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Recruitment / Talent Acquisition
Requisition ID: 266657
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what's right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Toronto, ON, CA Burnaby, BC, CA Montreal, QC, CA Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Recruiting, QC, HR, Manager, Human Resources, Quality, Bilingual, Management
Human Resources Management and Executive