Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Application Support
covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space. With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management and deployment and release management.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description
The successful candidate will be a senior technical member of the Customer Platforms & Payments Environment team within ITS:
• Provide day-to-day support for DEV & SYS environments for the portfolio of Customer Platforms & Payments technology projects/PODS
• Provide monitoring, trouble shooting, issue triage, environment planning, and environment documentation. Co-ordinate issue resolution with consultants, project teams, PODs and ITS partners
• Assist with Change management processes that govern changes being applied to test environments
• Respond to environment alerts and take appropriate action
• Co-ordinate code deployments, maintenance upgrades and project exception testing across numerous test environments on various platforms
• Assist with build tasks and maintenance for new/existing environments
• Work closely with PMs, Test Managers, IT specialists and Architects to support their initiatives
• Identify, develop and implement environment improvements and standards to enhance efficiency and improve availability of test environments for the department
• May be required to provide support after hours & weekends Requirements Must Have:
• Strong technical skills - working knowledge of supported technology - J2EE, IHS Web Server, WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, Apache, MQ, SSL, XML, SOA
• Good understanding of Cloud fundamentals
• Experience with the setup /maintenance /operation of test environment monitoring using tools like Sensu, Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, Icinga.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Nice To Have:
• Technical knowledge of the Customer Platforms & Payments applications and the environments required to operate them
• Knowledge of Database technologies (DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server or IMS)
• Experience with scripting tools (JSON, YAML, Python, Ansible)
• ITIL certification
• Java certification
• Azure Fundamentals
• Experience in TD application frameworks
• Familiarity with the Web and Application Servers, Workflow infrastructure and TD Host environment. Qualifications:
• Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
Specific Educational Requirements / Accreditations: College / University or equivalent work experience
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple assignments with competing priorities.
• Experience in deploying applications in development environment
• Strong service orientation
• Years of environment management Work Experience 4+ yrs,
• Education Post Secondary Degree/Diploma(computer science, or business with IT focus) Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.