Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Applications & Systems Development
covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
Today's digital economy is driving cybercriminals and fraudsters to develop new and more sophisticated fraud techniques daily, posing a significant threat to TD and our customers. The sands in this landscape are ever shifting and we need a solid forward-looking technologist to lead our Fraud Data and Analytics Technology transformation in Fraud TS. We're looking for an individual with a technology engineering background and experience managing multi-million-dollar, complex technology delivery Data and Analytics projects.
The Senior Manager, Fraud Data and Analytics Technology IT Development Manager is an experienced IT Engineering Leader with the passion and vision to deliver the modern strategic transformation of the Fraud Data and Analytics portfolio supporting the Enterprise Fraud strategy and operations across North America. Role Accountabilities:
- Execute on strategic transformation roadmap to enable modern Data and Analytics capabilities related to Fraud for TD;
- Owns the strategic direction for Fraud Data and Analytics technology as part of the larger Fraud strategic roadmap;
- Oversee and be accountable for the end-to-end delivery and operations of Fraud Data and Analytics strategic transformation program with a clear focus on strategic planning, design, client communication, resourcing, and financial costs on a long-term basis;
- Accountable for end-to-end technology product roadmap and leadership for Fraud Data and Analytics Technology, including design, development, testing & deploymentand where possible, leveraging testing automation and continuous integration/deployment;
- Ensure a full understanding of business requirements and apply knowledge to escalate/prioritize delivery of new and existing projects;
- Accountable for alignment of Fraud Data and Analytics technology solutions with TD technology strategies, and Fraud, Payments, and Channels business strategies. (Target Operating Model Architecture end state), inclusive of alignment to TD's Data as a Service practices;
- Ensure ongoing focus on reusability, scalability, and enterprise-wide solutions, to maximize returns on Fraud Data and Analytics applications/systems suite;
- Ensure new Fraud Data and Analytics capabilities required by Fraud, Payments and Channels are supported by appropriate technology service delivery departments;
- Act as the "go-to" for your counterparts in Fraud to provide secure, stable technology solutions to business problems and requirements;
- Responsible for oversight and delivery of technology projects across the Fraud Data and Analytics practice;
- Partner with clients/ businesses in developing business cases, RFI/RFP, contracts, service level agreements, etc. consistent with business objectives and technology standards/architecture;
- Oversee and support the demand management process from intake through final approval and initiation of delivery execution with respective management teams, business partners, and stakeholders;
- Track major project deliverables; communicate up-dates; support initiatives intended at reducing time-to-market and containing costs.
What can you bring to TD?
- Manage Fraud Data and Analytics Application Portfolio
- Monitor and manage capacity forecasting process compliance among Technology Delivery Leads and report on progress, status, and overall health of the portfolio and the individual applications;
- Work with Technology Asset Owner team to define and manage end-to-end application and systems lifecycle management for each technology asset within the Fraud Data and Analytics portfolio;
- Grow The expertise of your engineering team to align with demand and technology direction; assess team skills and capabilities and continually look for ways to provide and enhance the value delivered;
- Foster a culture that encourages productivity, innovation, process improvement, teamwork and a high level of professionalism
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent, or Technical Certification;
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience in technology engineering , technology leadership, delivery, operations and/or application management roles are a definite asset;
- Proven technical skills in one or more of the following areas are a must: BigData, Data Analytics, Event-driven Architecture, API, Cloud Engineering, DevOps/DevSecOps, Low-latency messaging;
- Knowledge of Fraud and/or AML environments are definite assets;
- Understanding of strategic direction, financial management, and a deep knowledge of TD technology environment and standards (or equivalent large-scale technology environment);
- Proven track record of building and leading diverse and highly skilled teams of technology and engineering talent, with the trust and confidence to empower your employees to solve problems and make decisions to maintain speed of delivery while meeting the intent of the project;
- Promote collaborative culture with a sense of ownership, accountability and transparency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong people and time management and organizational skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal to communicate complex issues in easily understandable terms;
- Self-starter with a high initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Possess a good understanding of TD's organizational structure, businesses and operational footprint globally;
- A willingness to speak up and offer a differing opinion when your gut tells you an idea is wrong - but also have the forethought to be part of the solution by recommending an alternate option; and
- Apply good judgment by understanding which issues to escalate, what to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution.
- Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business;
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others;
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals;
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners;
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency; and
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.