At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Rogers is seeking a Sr. Identity and Access Management Engineer to join the Identity and Access Management Delivery team within the Information & Cyber Security Unit. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Cyber Sec IAM Delivery, at the Rogers Park Brampton Campus, this individual will be responsible for the following:
What you will be doing:
- Work with Security Architecture and leads solution designs, documents solution and creates high-level design documents for identity and access management components
- Define detailed design artifacts and document IAM implementation tasks to meet business and system requirements
- Develop/code new functionality and make changes to existing functionality on a project by project basis
- Lead integration testing and unit testing with application teams for identity management integration
- Provide support to IAM Operations team to trouble shoot production issues and incidents
- Communicating and collaborating with other development team and product managers.
- Helps determine/enrich coding standards along with the senior development team and ensures consistent adoption by developers
- Conducts code reviews, mentors and coaches team on architectures, solutions and coding practices
- Proactively provides objective feedback to consultants and development partners to ensure proper execution of projects.
What you have:
- Advanced level experience with single sign-on solutions, identity federation, directory integration and/or design.
- Advanced level experience designing and implementing federation using SAML 2.0 Web SSO Profile
- Expert level knowledge in integrating clients with OpenID and OAuth
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and tools and XML integration, including XML-Schema, XML-RPC, XML-SOAP, and/or Web Services/SOA Solutions
- Recent experience with one or more directory-based services; i.e. Active Directory
- Privileged Access Management
- Experience with industry standards such as SAML, OpenID, OAuth
- Experience with messaging protocols such as JSON, REST, SOAP
- Identity provisioning with SCIM
- Experience with SailPoint IAM products.
- Experience with Akamai identity cloud (Janrain) IAM product.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Information Technology Requisition ID:
215881 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering Job Segment:
Engineer, Developer, XML, Cyber Security, Engineering, Technology, Security
Find similar jobs: