Do you know what makes The Home Depot the largest home improvement retailer in the world? Our people. We do all we can to empower those within the Home Depot to tap into their potential and make a difference where it matters most - for our customers and for themselves.Do you have what it takes to make an impact on the world's largest home improvement retailer?Discover what it's like to be part of a team responsible for helping millions of people complete thousands of home improvement projects every year. Search corporate careers today.Job Description:
Provide financial direction and analysis to the regional leadership team to drive regional performance in order to achieve business goals. Accountable for divisional store payroll planning, forecasting and analysis.Position Responsibilities:
• Analyze information and develop reports to drive the region and to improve the "bottom line".
• Prepare financial analysis and forecasts for the use in the development of financial business decisions.
• Liaise with business partners across the division and corporate offices to ensure effective communication to the regional team
• Create new and supplemental reporting methods to aid management in proactive problem solving.
• Present financial results to senior leaders on ongoing basis
• Participate in budget preparations and analysis.
• Ensure accuracy and integrity of the reporting systems.
• Provide analysis that adds value to the business and allows for the making of strategically sound decisions.
• Plan, forecast, analyze and cross functional partnerships with labour and HR to drive accountability and deliver payroll targets
• Special ProjectsKnowledge/Experience Required:
• Must fulfill minimum time-in-position (1 year) and performance management code requirements (V2 - Valued Associate, Well Positioned)
• 3 to 5 years of Financial/Accounting experience
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with an MBA and/or CMA an asset
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft office products
• Bilingual (English/French) an asset.
• Demonstrate expertise in business analysis and financial modeling
• Self-starter, efficient, organized and able to produce high quality work under pressure and in a timely fashion.
• Strong analytical skills and attentive to details.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels.
• Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility and confidentiality.
• Flexible in attitude and approach to business solutions. Closing Statement
Thank you for applying to The Home Depot Canada. Our careers allow you to "unleash your inner orange" to improve the lives of our customers and yourself by helping them to complete their projects. Please note applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. The Home Depot Canada is committed to diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Other Management and Executive