At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Rogers is seeking a Sr. Director Corporate Architecture reporting to the VP, Ent Arch | Data & Analytics | Corp Systems to lead corporate enterprise architecture within our Information Technology organization. In this role, y ou will also be responsible for overall talent management which includes a team of both full-time employees and numerous vendor teams. Key Accountabilities
- Define 3-year Enterprise Systems Architecture
- Define architectural principles and standards for system to system interfaces
- Major platform and technology interface architecture and roadmaps (e.g. billing systems, ERP, Finance, HR, cloud, etc.)
- Provisioning architecture
- Overall architecture to support new network services (FTTx, Wave3, VoLTE, etc.)
- Running of governance bodies for enterprise architecture and design approvals for solutions
- Solution Architecture
- For complex or impactful projects across all business units
- Support for the solution development stages
- IT Technology Innovation
- Create and develop new ways for delivering IT services to Rogers and 3rd parties (E.g. interfaces to M2M, B2B)
- Exposure for data analysis and Monetization of IT and Network data
- Technology Development
- Identify and select new vendors for key components (example: Media billing for Next Issue, provisioning platforms, etc.)
- IT to Network Integration
- Define architectural principles and standards for system to system interfaces that span IT and Network Domains.
- Solution Architecture for Provisioning, Mediation, Network Subscriber Data Management and Charging
- Undergraduate degree/diploma in related discipline
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in a leadership position with a technical focus
- Experience in telecommunications industry is definitely an asset
- Experience developing and leading a complex project or activity with strategic influence across a large organization
- Skilled at working in cross team management and coordination
- Strong project and people management experience
- Advanced knowledge of business/organization, industry best practices, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from an architectural design/solutions perspective.
- Experience and/or training related to Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.)
- Build Consensus with multiple stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with multiple audiences (working level to executive team)
- Build and drive technology strategy
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
No Selection Work Location:
333 Bloor Street East (908), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Information Technology Requisition ID:
207372 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering Job Segment:
Manager, Architecture, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Management, Engineering, Technology
Find similar jobs: