Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind - to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we're proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada's largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let's make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:What you will do:
What you will bring:
- Work with Tech lead and the team to deliver project with quality code
- Provide input to design documents, High level design and Detail design document
- Create Agile stories, assign story points, perform continuous backlog grooming
- Support QA testing and Performance testing teams to validate the solution
- Troubleshoot QA defects and production issues
Nice to have:
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field.
- Expert knowledge of XML, XPath, XQuery
- 5+ years of experienced with code reviews, objected oriented design, design patterns and unit testing
- 3+ years of experience working in Agile environments
- Proficient working with relational databases and NoSQL databases (Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Azure
- Personal Competencies: Problem Solving, Teamwork, and collaboration
- Strong communications (written & oral) and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of software development experience within telecommunications (BSS/OSS) or related domain.
- 3+ years of experience in development of Oracle OSM, ASAP, and UIM.
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
8200 Dixie Rd (341), Brampton, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Software Development Requisition ID:
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn't shy away from big ideas - we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we're looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/ Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Brampton, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Testing, QA Tester, Developer, QA, Quality Assurance, Technology, Quality
Software and Programming Information Technology