Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Plan, manage, and lead the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical / functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks. Provide technical leadership and work in close partnership with business partners / technology / project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyze, document, communicate and manage detailed functional specifications.Job Description Responsibilities:
- Need a senior Business Systems Analyst to join a multi-disciplinary team tasked with the build-out of a single CRM platform for TD Bank's Capital Markets group on Salesforce's Financial Services Cloud.
- The BSA will work with a team of other technology and front-line business professionals in and agile/iterative environment
- As part of the Single Dealer CRM project, the BSA will be accountable for analyzing business requirements, creating user stories supporting the business requirements, partnering with developers to implement stories, testing user stories (functional and regression testing), supporting BAT activities, and assisting with Production deployments (including post-Production validation)
- As part of the BSA's ongoing support duties, they will be the technical SME for various integration aspects of the CRM (TD's Expense platform, Exchange/Outlook, and mobile), and CRM adhoc reporting and data migration/cleansing, and accountable for QA of each component during regular BAU platform upgrades
- Superior communication skills (verbal, written), ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Strong attention to detail, but also ability to step back and think holistically/strategically
- Confidence to transparently communicate risks/issues to all stakeholders, and contribute to solutions
- Significant prior experience with Capital Markets, either Corporate & Investment Banking or Global Markets, is essential
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to front-line business personnel, and conversely discuss technical subjects with developers
- Excellent negotiation skills and conflict management abilities
- Strong technical skills, especially in relational databases
- Prior experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (especially Salesforce) would be highly prized
- Salesforce certifications would be a definite asset (e.g. Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder), as would hands-on experience with SF DataLoader, Report Builder, Dashboard Builder
- Deep experience with the Agile methodology and JIRA/Confluence
- Working experience with automated testing tools
- Ability to work independently or as part of a geographically dispersed project team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.