Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Business Banking provides financial solutions to Canadian businesses of all sizes across a wide range of industries. The Business Banking Strategy Enablement team is transforming how we serve business customers across our strategic technology programs. We are a growing team of enthusiastic people who are passional about building solutions to meet customer and colleague needs and make their lives easier. Job Description
Are you excited about the opportunity to roll-out strategic initiatives to customers and colleagues?
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Adoption & Rollout Strategy Enablement and working closely with other Business Banking teams like Product Management, Operations, Change Management, Communications, as well as enterprise teams, this role will be accountable for delivering and supporting training, communications, readiness and migration for strategic programs, as well as ongoing adoption and measurement. Requirements
- Work closely with the Program teams to understand the delivery roadmap and partner with these teams to deliver/support initiatives on the roadmap
- Partner with the various teams to develop and deliver specialized training, customer/colleague feedback programs, change management and communication strategies/plans to launch existing/new features/services to the Front-Office (i.e. sales/distribution channels - Commercial, SBB) and Back-Office Support teams.
- Work closely with Change Management, Communication teams, Product Owners and SMEs to develop colleague and/or customer documentation for both customer migration and/or newly on-boarded customers.
- Internet/intranet content
- "Day 2" handover documentation, including training materials
Experience and Education
- Liaise with various partners to understand front-line trends (i.e. scorecard/metrics reporting), finding opportunities to improve the customer and colleague experience (e.g. whiteboard sessions, focus groups)
- Participate fully as a member of the team, willingly assisting others and mentoring / training as appropriate to support a positive work environment and promote service to the business; keep others informed and up to date on status/progress of projects
- Maintain awareness of and adhere to regulatory requirements, competitive and industry practices to obtain market insights, assess gaps and support implementation of solutions
- Solve complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables
- Five or more years relevant experience
- Detailed understanding of Business Banking products and processes, and customers is an asset
- Change management, communications, data management and/or training experience is an asset
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Skill in using software tools, MS Office, research and analysis methods and reporting techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively (both in speaking and writing), work independently, follow instructions/direction, provide assistance and build relationships
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in making decisions
- Act as a brand ambassador for our business, the Bank, both internally and externally
* French language considered an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Software and Programming Management and Executive