Requisition ID: 104397
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Sr Analyst, Digital & Campaign Analytics will be responsible for leveraging data-driven intelligence to provide insights on digital channel client behavior & digital KPIs. This incumbent also responsible for data related requirements for supporting campaigns and partnership initiatives, including pre-campaign sizing, campaign execution data mining and post campaign analysis.
The incumbent takes an effective ownership of various analytics/reporting requests and ensure generating value-added actionable insights to support online brokerage for product, marketing, sales on revenue related initiatives.
1. Manage reporting and analysis activities for the internal and external websites (desktop and mobile) and related digital properties
• Track client click-through and drilldown behavior within individual sites to determine most common arrival (landing) page and subsequent online behaviour through in-page tagging
• Provide deep dive web analytics on Scotia Online & .com on client visits, website utilization, and clients' web view journey and interests.
• Analyse client level channel usage to help the business to better understand client digital behaviour & product or content interests.
• Work with Product & Digital Factory teams to ensure all usage data captured and stored for analytics purpose.
2. Working with Marketing vendors on paid media results and reporting
• Closely working with marketing vendor on paid media results including display, social, and search and be able to produce meaningful report through PowerBI.
• Be able to translate the data into insightful analysis and work with marketing team on opportunities for improvement.
3. Leverage iTRADE and retail data to fulfill free trades rebate for ultimate bundle package
• Own the process of free trades rebate for clients enrolled ultimate bundle package as part of clients' benefits.
• Produce report and analytics to provide the cost and insights; and handle escalations
4. Provide strategical analytics to support revenue initiatives for acquisition campaigns and partnership programs.
• Closely working with iTRADE product/marketing/sales teams on various data and analytics needs for building business cases, finding fulfillment solutions leveraging data and automation, and providing learnings for optimization
5. Support Wealth Management on digital related KPI measurement
• Support all Wealth Management business lines for digital KPI measurement and maintain the definition and data accuracy.
Education / Experience
• Required - University degree in Statistic, Finance, Marketing, Business Management or a related discipline
• Excellent database mining skills, expert in SQL (and/or SAS), Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. Knowledge about Sybase SQL is an asset, programing skills (R and/or Python) is an asset.
• Web Analytics using Google Analytics is an asset.
• PowerBI skill is must to have.
• Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to interpret complex data, and be able to conclude meaningful insights.
• Self-driven, results-oriented.
• Excellent business acumen and strategic thinking skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to build high quality presentation material for senior management team.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Analytics, Data Analyst, Bank, Banking, Database, Management, Data, Finance, Technology