Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
It is our People who make the difference in the dynamic and diversified businesses of TD Bank. It is the engagement, development and recognition of the accomplishments of our employees that has created an environment where individuals are inspired to exceed business objectives.
Reporting to the AVP of Enterprise Data and Analytics Strategy, the Senior Advisor, Enterprise Data and Analytics Strategy will be a key member of a high performing team of Data & Analytics professionals. The team's mandate is to partner with lines of business (LOB) and enterprise groups to develop and implement analytics strategy and roadmap, best-in-class data and analytics operating model and solutions, ultimately to enable and advance analytics as a competitive advantage for TD.
The individual may own or lead strategy related initiatives, assess market trends, and provide strategic recommendations to continue to mature and transform TD's data and analytics capabilities and operating model. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast paced, high visibility and high impact team. Job Description
- Develop and implement enterprise/business capabilities, strategy and roadmap within the data and analytics space
- Bring a consulting and horizontal skillset to lead and support strategic engagements encompassing people, process, data, technology aligned to key business imperatives
- Identify and articulate enterprise data and analytics strategic needs and contribute to developing recommendations and accelerating delivery to meet those needs
- Lead engagements with LOB analytics teams to develop LOB data and analytics strategy and roadmap aligned to enterprise
- Develop business case for large scale/enterprise data and analytics initiatives
- Manage relationships with LOB partners and other key internal and external partners
- Own or contribute to the development of analytics related assets including analytics methodologies, playbook, scorecard and training
- Conduct research and benchmarking studies, maturity assessments etc. as needed to support the evolution of the bank's data and analytics capabilities and identify emerging trends
- Facilitate strategic planning workshops with leadership team
- Connect with, and support the ongoing development of the broader data and analytics strategy teams across the enterprise
- 7+ years of relevant experience in data, analytics and/or consulting, ideally in an influencing or advisory capacity
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and increasing analytics adoption within an organization
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to develop and pitch business cases and explain business value of projects
- Ability to work with ambiguity to breakdown and solve business problems
- Comfortable integrating into cross functional, agile teams and providing leadership across strategy and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- In-depth industry knowledge, including current big data trends, tools and landscape
- Advanced university degree in Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Strategy or other analytically based discipline
#LI - Remote Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.