You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
As part of the HR Automation& Analytics team, and in collaboration with the BES Enterprise Analytics and HR Technology teams, Talent Analytics is responsible for providing proactive and actionable talent-related insights that will lead to better talent decisions and, ultimately, better talent and business outcomes.
The Specialist, Talent Analytics contributes to the realization of the Data-Driven Decision-Making in HR strategy through close collaboration with the HR Technology Team, the Data Analyst, Talent Analytics and the Enterprise Analytics team. The Specialist, Talent Analytics uses data analytics and visualization to provide accurate, consistent and meaningful talent-related insights that enable business and HR leaders to make data-backed decisions and, ultimately, better talent and business outcomes. The Specialist, Talent Analytics also contributes to the Data-Driven Decision-Making strategy for HR. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Actively supports the HR projects in the Enterprise Analytics portfolio
- Supports the maintenance and evolution of the Talent Analytics operational framework
- Works with the Data Analyst, Talent Analytics in the development of analytics solutions that will support business leaders in their decisions making.
- Defines the logic and/or algorithms required to perform data analysis
- Prepares data for the development of insights, reports, visualizations, and dashboards, emphasizing usability and good design practices
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of reports and dashboards that enable our HR professionals to provide actionable intelligence to their stakeholders
- Identifies trends and opportunities for KPMG
- Performs data mining, trend, and predictive analysis
- Develops, documents and maintains a deep understanding of all internal HR-related data
- Understand KPMG's requirements related to HR data governance. Works with stakeholders to ensure these standards are upheld through the design, development and delivery of all analytical outputs. Identifies potential gaps in the governance as it relates to these standards and supports the work needed to address them
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Bachelor's degree in Data Programs, Stats, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, information management, data management, applied math, or applied statistics.
- Knowledge in analytics, statistics, data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, mathematics
- Must have experience in managing and processing data from Excel, text, other structured and unstructured databases
- Intermediate to advanced-level knowledge of data visualization tools, preferably Power BI or Tableau
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical acumen, strong problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking, writing, presentation, attention to detail and project management skills, including time-sensitive projects
- Experience with HR-related systems and data a strong asset
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.