Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Kanata; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for lifeAre you looking to excel your career in Human Resources? Deloitte's Talent team has an opportunity for you!About the team
This Human Resources professional will support a team of Talent Advisors within a designated Service Area/Region. This role will bring operational efficiency and effectiveness to Talent Programs including performance management, compensation, promotions, talent acquisition and other service-specific Talent priorities.What will your typical day look like?
Your day to day will vary - no two days are quite the same. You will be exposed to performance management, compensation, recruitment, preparing data insights and assisting with ad-hoc Talent inquiries from practitioners and Partners. There will be collaboration across the broader Talent team on various transactions to provide overall Talent support to your client group. You will also have the opportunity to prepare and present data and reporting insights on a range of HR topics (i.e. gender pay analysis, attrition, performance management trends etc.).Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work effectively in a highly complex, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of all functions of Human Resources including; performance management, talent reporting & analytics, policy development, compensation, recruitment, and the ability to effectively leverage centers of expertise to meet business requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Power Point and Word
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to form strong relationships at all organizational levels
- Resiliency to handle shifting priorities and maintain demeanor in high intensity situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingualism (English/French) would be an asset
- PeopleSoft or other HRIS experience would be an asset
- Relevant university degree and CHRP designation or equivalent knowledge/experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production