Temporary Contract Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Edmonton; London; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver; Victoria; Windsor Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Join the People Experience team!What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte is committed to supporting our people's wellness. The Wellness and Benefits Senior Consultant reports to the Senior Manager, Specialized Services, and will support Deloitte's commitment to enhance employee health and wellness programs and build a culture of care and connectedness. To achieve this, you will:
About the team
- Collaborate with the wellness and benefits team, to support our talent strategies by implementing and administering benefits and wellness plans including providing input into the design for new initiatives and policies;
- Provide research, analysis, reporting, and development of end-user communication materials to support the advancement and administration of the wellness and benefits portfolio which includes Group Benefit Plans, Leaves, and Vacation and Wellness programming;
- Administer the wellness strategy which includes programming, ownership and oversight of the firm's wellness centres, and initiatives supporting our wellness pillars (physical health, mental health, life and work);
- Maintain and advance the firm's Health and Wellness webpage and assist with the development of communication plans for wellness and benefits programming and initiatives;
- Research and analyze benefits and corporate wellness trends, best practices and issues related to the business, using the information to assist in the design and continuous improvement of employee wellness;
- Collaborate on the advancement of people policies in response to government or firm initiatives;
- Reviewing benefits programs for potential acquisitions;
- Conduct monthly benefits reporting and analysis; and
- Participate in other Talent/HR projects as required,
People Experience is a tiered, centralized team, providing a scalable platform to respond to changing business needs, and drive continuous improvement across the Culture and People Office function. The team is the face of HR to the business and delivers people inquiry, intake management, program services, and people leader services (aligned to lifecycle stage and Workplace Experience pillars). With a focus on the employee journey, People Experience delivers end-to-end operational experiences through defined processes that are standard for all business segments. The Wellness and Benefits Senior Consultant aligns under, Specialized Services within the People Experience team. This team provides administrative, transactional and specialized operational support to meet business needs through end-to-end lifecycle consultation with exceptional customer service. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Approximately 3 - 4 years of benefits and corporate wellness experience or equivalent HR function experience, ideally in a large (5,000 to 10,000 employee), national, multi-discipline, multi-location environment;
- Ability to build relationships and to collaborate effectively with other internal business stakeholders;
- Strong willingness to learn and is able to communicate ideas on improving employee health and wellness;
- Impressive attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to translate data into trends and insights;
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, which you use to forge strong connections and work collaboratively across all levels of the firm;
- Demonstrates professionalism when dealing with employees, vendors and confidential and sensitive information;
- Relevant university or college degree (HR, Business, Organizational Health); CCP designation or in progress would be considered an asset; and
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft is an asset.
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.