55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Supports the implementation and ongoing delivery of initiatives and programs for a Procurement operations environment that provides a consistent and exceptional stakeholder experience, maximizes employee productivity, supports procurement accountability, enforces internal / external control standards and minimizes risk. Delivers specific operational processes as part of ongoing management of the Procurement specialization. Provides subject matter expertise in the Procurement specialization from an operational perspective. Areas within the procurement operations environment include, but are not limited to, Cards Program (e.g. Corporate Cards, Ghost Cards, etc.), Purchasing, CMP & Supplier Enablement, Help Desk and system access management.
We're here to help
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Supports the development and promotion of a business/group program.
- May assist in scheduling, managing workflow/workload and coaching team members.
- Participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Identifies business needs, participates in the design/development of tools and training programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Supports day to day operational processes, program management activities and administrative tasks for the Procurement specialty to achieve business results and deliver the intended employee experience.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Communicates and reinforces principles, programs, process, and standards.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core business processes.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Develops knowledge related to operations specialty.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Working.
- Knowledge related to operations specialty.
- Knowledge of the business/group processes/procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable risk and regulatory requirements and the impact on the business/group.
- Project management/program management skills.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Operations and Logistics