As Solutions Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to support revenue and market share objectives for Incognito’s solution(s) by developing the positioning and messaging for your solution suite and evangelizing the suite to both internal such as sales, marketing, and development teams, and external stakeholders. Based on industry trends, buyer needs, as well as competitive and market analysis, you will develop solution go to market strategy, thought leadership, marketing campaigns, and sales enablement tools in support of revenue and market share objectives.
- Solution positioning and messaging - Develop solution positioning and messaging that differentiates your solution area in the market.
- Sales enablement - Communicate and train the sales team on solution value proposition and develop sales tools that support the selling process of your solution. Tools includes use cases, FAQ’s, data sheets, qualification criteria, competitor analysis, RFI/RFP response templates, reference lists, demo scripts, and ROI.
- Demand generation - Develop and support the marketing program strategy and create solution content such as case studies, webinars, buyer’s guides, reports and whitepapers to meet targets on the generation of new sales opportunities for your solution.
- Market intelligence and analysis – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them; understand industry trends and technology advancements with the goal of delivering against targeted revenue, profit, and market growth.
- Solution evangelist - Promote the solution externally to customers, trade media, industry analysts, strategic partners, as well as represent the company at local associations, industry events, and industry organizations, and submit related award applications with the goal of establishing Incognito as a knowledge leader in the solution’s field.
- Work with external stakeholders on solution deployments.
- Assure competitive selling, pricing and market development.
- Conduct research and data analysis to support marketing initiatives, and stay current on industry technology advancements.
- Coordinate solution content and presence on website and other marketing mediums including landing pages, email, and tradeshow collateral.
- Solution launches - Coordinate and manage solution launches with both marketing and development teams, design the solution rollout process and launch kit, engaging all stakeholders.
- Work with engineering to develop roadmaps based on market needs and trends
- Employee may be asked to perform other ancillary or related duties as required, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, science, marketing, or engineering discipline
- At least 4 years experience and background in software and services product marketing within the telecom domain including wireline and cable MSO market
- Experience in industry analysis, strategic planning, solution planning, research and development, standards, and forward-looking research.
- Good technology background in the area of communication providers and be able to interface effectively and establish credibility and confidence with: Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and Direct Customers
- Understanding the concepts of buyer’s journey and personas, content creation, campaign development and providing proposals for marketing budget.
- A sound working knowledge of the broadband and telecommunication industry
- Experience dealing with PR teams to create and execute media plans/roadmaps based on editorial calendars, industry events, and target market need
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with experience in customer-facing environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gather input from technical and non-technical subject matter experts.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to understand complex technical subjects and business benefits, and translate the ideas into key messages.
- Ability to develop strategic plans for solution, define pricing and campaigns, set target and goals and follow through with the sales team on solution sales opportunities.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Solid solution marketing skills when dealing with technical content for non-technical audiences
- Strong customer focus – able to identify and differentiate between customers, focus on their needs and engage them through communications activities
- Data-driven, with strong analytical skills, able to provide complex data analysis and draw conclusions based on the analysis which inform marketing strategy and tactics.
Posted: August 12, 2018
Closes: September 17, 2018