Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Applications & Systems Development
covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end detailed solution with overall accountability for the technical design and delivery of the System Design Specification (SDS). You'll be exposed to stretch assignments as you take on large-scale, complex and/or enterprise-wide projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
● Collaborate with Client Solution Leads and Project Management to translate business requirements into Daylight Smart Forms technical requirement.
● Attend and participate in JAD sessions, standups, form demos, requirements gathering and solutioning workshops throughout client engagements.
● Execute form build to meet client requirements, within the capabilities of the Daylight platform, through a keen UI/UX customer-centric design lenses.scenarios you have created.
● Minimum 6-8
years experience in designing, developing and enhancing PDFs using the Adobe Product Suite (or similar)
● Minimum 5-7 years Application Design and Integration with other platforms. Including real time, batch, print vendors, archival systems and eSignature Platforms.
● Technical lead for small to medium sized project. Support template requirements, development, testing, integration and deployment.
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills & ability to interact with clients.
● Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
● The ability to independently deliver quality work in a pressured, scale up
● Strong problem solving skills and eagerness to help people.
● Hustle. When you see an opportunity, you'll find a way to make it work. Requirements What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Advanced and extensive knowledge of the business (or organization), technical environment, standards, processes, procedures, programming languages and operating systems.
• Readiness and motivation (as senior or lead developer and valued subject matter expert) to address and resolve highly complex and multifaceted development-related issues, often independently.
• Subject matter expertise in at least one area of discipline, seasoned in counselling clients and project teams on all aspects of research, analysis, design, hardware and software support, development of technical solutions and testing.
• Proficiency in leading complex and comprehensive project plan development and can understand risks associated with third-party solution integration.
• Strength in coaching and advising clients, partners and project teams.
• Commitment to and belief in the quality of your deliverables. Additional Information
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
• Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
• Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
• Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
• Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
• Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
• Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.