At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Employee Relations Services team is a Center of Excellence within the National Human Resources team. The team's mandate is to partner with the business to ensure a fair and consistent approach to employment legislation requirements, KPMG's policies and procedures whilst managing risks to the Firm. This mandate is met by:
- Acting as trusted advisors to people managers and HR Consultants / HR Business Partners in consultation with other subject matter experts across the Firm.
- Providing pragmatic solutions to a variety of complex sensitive employee matters.
- Recommending business options based on comprehensive risk assessments of relevant background information.
The team is known for its agility to respond to a rapidly changing talent environment and business pressures that requires us to take on new work / services (i.e. Pandemic work, legislative compliance, Code of Conduct investigations).
This is a temporary contract position, until January 2023. What you will do
Insights and reporting
- Create and maintain reporting on key performance indicators and operating performance indicators to support decisions on effectiveness of service offerings and service delivery model.
- Support cyclical compliance and/or programmatic reporting.
- Support reporting needs of ERS team members by implementing solutions to close gaps in data requirements and partnering with appropriate stakeholders to close the gaps.
- Support in the design, implementation, and administration of management systems for ERS-owned policies.
- Obtain a deep understanding of ERS data, bring new use cases and business logic back to the HR Automation & Analytics COE, and onboard new ERS team members to appropriate data solutions.
Solutions and knowledge management
- Maintain and advance the operational tools used by the ERS team, including technology and knowledge resources.
- Establish and maintain ERS document management systems, including case file structure and process documentation (process maps, SOPs) for ERS-owned processes.
Process design and maintenance
What you bring to the role
- Seek opportunities to embrace innovation by digitizing and automating efficient and well-structured processes through requirements gathering and process documentation.
- Collaborate with other BES solution partners in the development of new processes and/or maintenance of existing processes, including the HR Automation & Analytics team and the ITS RPA team.
- Support the development and execution of the change management, communications, and training plans to manage and support stakeholders impacted by changes to ERS processes.
- Understand stakeholder needs, creating stakeholder engagement plans for new ERS initiatives or changes to ERS processes. Work with project or process lead to execute on the stakeholder engagement plan from inception of work, through to implementation and sustainment.
Keys to your success
- 1-2 years' experience with process and operational improvements, including gathering business requirements, process documentation design, process mapping, and presentation of workflow processes.
- Experience or demonstrated interest in Human Resources is an asset.
- Perform well under pressure and demonstrate adaptability in managing unexpected situations.
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, decision making, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical acumen, strong problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Knowledge of ServiceNow case management technology preferred.
- Experience with SQL and Power BI an asset.
- Experience with SharePoint is an asset.
- Bilingualism in English and French an asset.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.