Permanent Reference code
:124920 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
About the team
- Lead clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in end-to-end functionality assessment during solution testing phases
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure teams (DevOps, Cyber, networking) to deploy and maintain applications
Deloitte Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you Required
- 10+ years of industry related experience (financial services, government or banking)
- 7+ years in an architect capacity
- 5+ years of experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience in native application architecture and deployment in Microsoft Azure
- Proven ability to lead multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Prior hands-on experience in web-based technologies including Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API and complementary business layer and front-end technologies like AngularJs, ReactJs, NodeJS, etc.,
- Prior hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Oracle etc.,
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Microsoft Azure certifications (AZ300 through and including Azure 305)
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes
- Exposure to Cloud Cognitive Services and AI platforms
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Familiarity with PowerBI or similar enterprise-class reporting / analytics tools
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Architecture, Developer, Cloud, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering