Permanent Reference code
:124282 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Brossard, QC; Laval, QC; Montreal, QC; Quebec City, QC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
About the teamEnough about us, let's talk about you
- Conduct architecture sessions with the client technology teams to ensure solution alignment with their organizational needs
- Lead technical workshops and collaborate with clients to understand their business requirements and design solutions that meet their needs using Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Work with development teams and collaborate cross functionally to ensure that the solution design is aligned with the client's business requirements.
- Provide expert knowledge of application architecture to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices.
- Work with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Define and validate non-functional (technical) requirements and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Provide technical direction and support to team members throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in scope discussion, project planning, estimation activities as well as pre-sales.
- Pioneer the best practices and provide the guardrails and framework for the team to ensure the quality and consistency of the deliverable is high.
• Extensive experience in solution architecture, design and development leveraging Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service for large enterprise clients
• Extensive experience in Power Platform - primarily Model Driven and Canvas apps, Dataverse, Power Pages, Power Automate and Power BI.
• Strong experience in integrations as well as customizing Dynamics 365 modules leveraging Power Platform as well as Azure services.
• Significant experience in Azure Integration services, primarily Logic Apps, Azure Function, API Management, Event Grid, Service Bus, Storage, Azure Data Factory, App Insights, Azure Monitor and Azure B2C.
• Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines to deploy Dynamics 365 applications and Azure services
• Experience with Dataverse API, Power Platform CLI and other standard SDKs the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 supports
• Experience with Azure DevOps and agile methodologies
• Experience with the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 environment administration
• Experience in developing and maintaining technical documentations related to architecture, data model and solution design.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and must be able to coach and mentor team members.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Solution Architect, Developer, QC, Data Modeler, CRM, Technology, Quality, Data