Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Perform activities developing components of solutions with a focus on analytics, support, testing, and proof of concepts aligned to business and technology objectives.
Provide a broad range of system solutions development to business problems through the development and programming of applications / systems. May also provide research, installation, maintenance, configuration, administration and/or provisioning of systems/applications.Job Description
• Ability to code, debug, research, analyze and problem-solve development and system issues
• Highly organized and self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as within a team and with internal business and technology partners at all levels of the organization
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position. Requirements
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
• 3+ years of relevant mainframe application development or Support experience
• Significant experience mainframe skills with the following:
• COBOL, JCL, IMS DC/DB and or DB2, VSAM, TSO, ISPF
• Job scheduling tools (any of): CA-7, Autosys, AWF
• Source Control (any of): Endevor, SCM, Changeman, GIT
• Mainframe utilities: z/OS Connect, IDz, ZDT, ADDI, PD tool, IMS Explorer for Development
• Agile experience
• ITSM tools: Jira, Confluence and Service Now
Nice to have :
• Banking Industry preferred, SAS, API, MS Azure Cloud Computing, Running Docker containers, file transfer eg: TIBCO or NDM, MQ, ITIL Framework Additional Information
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
•Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
•Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
•Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
•Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
•Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
•Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.