Do you thrive on autonomy and pushing the boundaries of what you can accomplish? Do you like to experiment with new ways to solve complex problems? At Elastic Path we encourage a culture of invention, empower our people to Be Remarkable and operate in a real-time learning environment.Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path develops the world's most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company's flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world's biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences.A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and Offices in Boston, US, Reading & Newcastle, UK, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away. What to expect as Elastic Path's Software Engineer (Front-End) position?
Elastic Path is taking its next-generation, headless e-commerce services to the next level and it requires passionate and creative product-centric engineers to lead the charge.
We're looking for someone who can implement complex e-commerce features in our core experiences and front-end developer kits. You will work as part of a development squad in a multi-disciplinary environment with product managers, software development engineers, UX designers/researchers, from all different backgrounds.
Some of our technical stack highlights include React.js, Ember.js, Node.js.
Our build, deployment and testing processes feature: GitHub, Netlify, Storybook, automated functional and performance testing as well as continuous delivery and deployment plus a variety of AWS services.
What impact will you have?
- Work on the leading adaptable, enterprise-level, API-driven Commerce Engine
- Work on remarkable front-end experiences
- Be part of a closely-knit team that pushes the boundaries of Front-End development
- Learn some new stuff, apply it to your work to solve interesting problems, repeat
- Mentor others and be mentored, grow your capabilities in a supportive environment
- We are open to including new technologies where and when they make sense and always strive to push the limits of the e-commerce and user experiences
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- 3+ years of user facing frontend experience
- Experience with React or Ember, and a willingness to learn both
- RWD techniques and mobile performance
- Expertise in HTML/CSS/SASS/JS
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and the ability to debug issues
- You embrace new challenges and see them as a way to grow and learn, obstacles are fun.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Actively learn new languages, techniques, and methodologies.
- Contribute actively to code reviews and design reviews.
Bonus points for…
- E-commerce background
- Solid backend full-stack dev experience.
- TypeScript experience
- Experience working in CI/CD environments and utilizing testing.
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits for you and your family, wherever you may be located. You can check out our offerings by geography on our Careers page! An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world's biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.Apply Now!
Software and Programming