Advertising at Amazon is growing incredibly fast by providing efficient tools to drive sales for our vendors and sellers. These customers need tools that help them get the most from their advertising dollar in the least time. As a seasoned SDM on the Campaign Management team you will lead a team to pioneer and build innovative new experiences that help advertisers get the most of their campaign. You will own setting a vision and roadmap for your team and helping them execute against it. Your contributions will directly lead to new ad products, innovative new experiences, and faster execution for engineering teams. If you enjoy working and growing high performance teams, being part of a rapidly growing business, and inventing creative solutions to complex problems, this may be the role for you.
The reporting and campaign management SDM is responsible for the software that hundreds of thousands of advertisers use to manage their advertising strategies on Amazon. These tools are a rapidly evolving fabric that must enable rapid development by teams outside of the reporting and campaign management program. You will also bring deep knowledge of our systems to bear as you find ways to incorporate the requirements of new advertising programs into the existing experience.
Great candidates for this role is able to lead by example,
has good communication skills and know how to work to a collaborative and win-win solution. They are understand deep technical details and identify how to innovated and delight our customers. Most important, they will work shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers, product leaders, and software development managers to deliver world-class software.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
• Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
• 8+ years of broad engineering experience including infrastructure and application development
• Proven track record of leading the delivery of large-scale, high-quality systems
• 5+ year experience programming in Java and or C/C++
• 6+ years of experience delivering results on complex, technical products or service
• Experience with Agile Management, OO Modeling, UNIX, and database related projectsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Master's degree in a computer science related field
• Online display advertising industry experience
• Experience with front end UI technologies like Node, ReactJS, Angular.
• Experience collaborating with UX and product teams to build experiences
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Software and Programming