Amazon.com is broadly recognized as #1 in Customer Service in the US and abroad. At Amazon we drive innovation and customer obsession into everything we do, and this is especially true in the Customer Service Technology (CS Tech) department. CS Tech owns the technology to support and enhance our Customer Service Operations network through our CRM, secure operating system, and various client applications. We focus on robust architecture, world class UX, and leverage our Big Data to drive insights and solutions through a myriad of Machine Learning applications.
We are looking for individuals to help us create a new client application framework. Using client-side tooling and a data-service aggregation architecture, we will make it easier for everyone to develop customer service tools and maintain an easy to use, easy to learn environment.
Basic Qualifications • Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Proficiency in ReactJS, Chromium, and GraphQL
• 6+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Posted: October 16, 2018
Closes: December 15, 2018