Want to build the future of live audio? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes - no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we expand and launch Amp for millions of listeners.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stag / 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 1 an d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience de la programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation de logiciels / Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of building with mobile applications using either Android, Kotlin, Objective-C, Swift SDK's and other frameworks
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experienced in all stages of development, including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and strong team ethic
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming