Want to teach machines to search for needles in a haystack? Ever wonder how you can keep the world's largest selection also the world's safest and legally compliant selection? Then come join a team with the charter to monitor and classify the billions of items in the Amazon catalog to ensure compliance with various legal regulations. The CPP AI team is looking for outstanding Software Development Engineers to build technology to automatically monitor the billions of products on the Amazon platform. The software and processes built by this team are a critical component of building a catalog that our customers trust.
You will have an opportunity to work with cutting edge machine learning algorithms on large datasets. Your will need to build Amazon scale applications running on Amazon Cloud that both leverage and create new technologies to process large volumes of data that derive patterns and conclusions from the data. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plus de 4 ans d'expérience professionnelle en développement de logiciels, hors stage / 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Plus de 3 ans d'expérience en programmation avec au moins un langage de programmation logiciel / 3+ years of programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Plus de 2 ans d'expérience en lien avec la conception ou à l'architecture du système (architecture, modèles de conception, fiabilité et mise à l'échelle) de systèmes nouveaux et actuels / 2+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Expérience en tant que mentor, responsable technique OU dirigeant d'une équipe d'ingénieurs / Experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Proficient building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Have had responsibility for the entire life-cycle (requirements definition through specification, design, coding, quality assurance, implementation, integration, launch, and production support) of a shipping product or online service
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Master's degree and/or PhD preferred in mathematics, computer science, or related discipline
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to ship multiple versions/releases
- Experience in delivering Amazon-scale systems
- A deep understanding of distributed and service-oriented architectures. Delivered large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services
- Experience with Agile Development techniques
- Experience in large scale data mining and big data.
- Experience with technologies like Hadoop, Rules based systems and Machine learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills and listening skills. This will include the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Software and Programming