120 Bloor Street East
Job Family Group:
Build technical end to end architecture; define strategic direction for testing automation practices across various team and for new business initiatives
Deliver automation strategy design and execution for assign portfolio to uplift API, web and desktop UI automation
Deliver automation solutions to align with business strategies
Manage automation development run and maintenance targets.
Lead proof-of-concept (POC) projects and the development of major test components in the systems including critical "thick client" and "legacy" applications
Analyze technical feasibility, determine tools for testing, provide optimum solutions and design for Automation framework and define best CI-CD approach
Build and lead "Automation Testing Solutions (Center of Excellence)" to help and guide projects under Personal and Business Banking by defining strong intake process and implement Governance
Lead heads down development of automation script for Web, Desktop, Mobile and API applications
Initiate lead testing assessment of assign projects including identifying other QA stakeholders
Support design of test strategy, test planning and test cases development review and approval
Demonstrate automation ROI to showcase short term investment vs long term benefits for stakeholders Knowledge, Experience, and Skillset
We're here to help
- Possesses a university degree and/or 8 to 10 years relevant work experience, computer science degree preferred
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset
- Possesses solid business knowledge in the Finance, Every Day Banking, Investment, and Lending
- Java and Java Script
- Experience as an Automation Architect delivering designs, solutions, framework and tools
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, ALM
- Prior experience with BMO
- Good communication skills
- End to End, Integration, Functional experience in testing enterprise wide banking and web applications, cross-browser and mobile devices (iOS and Android) testing.
- Experience working in Agile/Hybrid teams.
- QA lead experience capable of handling projects individually and also executing Test Cases.
- Experience handling triage calls
- Accessibility Testing
- Banking domain like personal & business / cards / branch channel apps / self-serve / lending and mortgages banking work experience
- Git/Bitbucket and Maven
- CI/CD implementation experience with Bamboo/Jenkins
- Docker/openshift/Kubernetes experience
- Web Browser
- Cucumber and BDD
- Rest Assured with TestNG (Mandatory)
- READYAPI/SoapUI with groovy scripting (secondary skillset)
- Desktop/Thick Client:
- RPA Base Tools
- Test Complete or any similar tool experience
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.