Permanent Reference code
:104726 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
This opportunity requires leadership, stakeholder management, financial understanding and business acumen within the ServiceNow platform that will enable the individual to deliver a high level of service to meet the expectations from our internal business.
This role will focus on leading a dedicated team to deliver solutions and ensuring our instance stays aligned to our internal best practices. The main focus of delivery will center around our Audit and Risk practices and ensuring we deliver solid solutions that underpin the overall compliance strategy of Audit within our firm.
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- In this interesting and diverse role, you'll work to lead a development team across various projects within the ServiceNow Platform
- You'll use or develop skills in many areas including some of the latest ServiceNow spaces such as Governance Risk & Compliance and Integrated Risk Management
- As part of a broader ServiceNow team you will be able to work with many other ServiceNow professionals across the globe to provide input on setting standards and path forwards to collectively deliver solutions internally within Deloitte * You will have the opportunity to interact with management and leaders in a global environment from multiple countries and varied business areas across our organization
- Leading a team of diverse developers from varied time zones will give you the chance to grow your people management skills with assistance from various levels in our team * If you are looking to expand your business analysis skillset into new and exciting areas of ServiceNow in a globally diverse team, then we are looking for you!
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in ServiceNow or other enterprise grade platform •
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in supervisory or people management functions
- Prior experience with enterprise grade SaaS platforms and their application to business challenges
- Proven ability to lead a delivery across multiple projects and workstreams •Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels within an organization with the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and understandable executive presentations
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Information Technology, IT Manager, Business Analyst, Developer, Risk Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive