You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The technology landscape of our clients is growing in complexity and size, and so is the need for solid service management capabilities. Our ServiceNow practice is growing quickly to help our clients tackle these digital age challenges.
For this reason, we are looking for talented ServiceNow Pre-Sales Technical Architect to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while helping the ServiceNow practice achieve their annual sales objectives. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support the firm as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers' business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers and colleagues
- Review RFXs to determine whether it's a good fit for KPMG and ServiceNow to bid
- Work with clients and colleagues on designing and building POCs, POVs, and demos
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, and trade shows
Keys to your success:
- 7+ years of enterprise software pre-sales solution consulting experience
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with other relevant service management cloud solutions
- Skillful at communication writing and presenting skills
- Demonstrated relationship building skills
- Ability to complete tasks in an organized, detailed way with minimal supervision
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- Willingness to travel as necessary
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Demonstrated confidence and a strong entrepreneurial drive
- Self-starter and inquisitive mind-set
- Structured thinker and passion for self-improvement
- Willing to travel
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance