250 Yonge Street
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
Conducts reviews of credits, loans, and mortgage files to ensure all actions documentation (e.g., appropriate signatures, reference numbers, etc.) is in accordance with documented rules and procedures. Provides assurance as to the quality of the files, and promotes efficient and effective processes and work flow.
We're here to help
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Collects information needed to review documents.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Organizes documents to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Completes investigations, assigned tasks, reports, and contributes to overall review assessments in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate diligence.
- Collaborates with team members to identify and resolve all irregularities, errors, and observations that are related to both the lending documentation and decision process.
- Collaborates in identifying, recommending and implementing improvement initiatives that improves file review process, maximizes risk return and/or improves the customer experience through the lending process.
- Responds directly to standard inquiries and instructions from internal business partners or other stakeholders (e.g., other operations teams) according to guidelines.
- Ensures data quality and adherence to all relevant policies and procedures.
- Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps; escalates as required.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of core operations systems.
- Knowledge of lending products, including residential, commercial, consumer and leasing and loan/mortgage operations processes and activities.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
- Time management skills - Good.
- Basic specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support