Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
TWG, a Deloitte business is looking for a Senior Web Appplication Developer! Come join our fast-growing team and work with a wide range of industries and products. TWG joined Deloitte Digital in 2021, giving us the opportunity to share our expertise in digital technology and transformation and amplify the impact we can make together for our people, our clients, and our community. What will your typical day look like?
- Working with multiple front-end frameworks (React/React Native, Vue, Angular) to architect front-end solutions and user interfaces that seamlessly work across multiple platforms.
- Creating, augmenting, and improving database-backed API services in Node.js.
- Collaborating with product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts to create best in class software
- Leading code reviews to enforce project standards and ensure a high bar for both technical and overall solution quality.
About the team
- Mentoring and guiding other developers toward best practices and serving as a technical resource.
We believe that in order to impact the organizations and communities that we serve, we need to champion an inclusive and equitable culture. We listen, learn, and act on behalf of our team to ensure that everyone has a chance to bring their ideas and contributions to our work, programs, and events. Having a diverse work environment where everyone can be their authentic self is at the heart of TWG
- Keep your professional and technical skills sharp through formal development programs, on-the-job learning experiences, and peer-led lunch & learns. Find out more about how we support your learning and development.
- Deloitte is committed to providing support and assistance throughout the major milestones of your life. From health benefits to parental support, and international opportunities to insurance, learn more about some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family's well-being needs.
- We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work. Learn more about our commitment to building and leveraging an inclusive culture.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
- While in-person high fives and meetings might not happen at this time, we're committed to fostering a robust virtual culture with company-wide standups, weekly company-wide demos, monthly lunches, and quarterly town halls to help us stay connected while apart.
- Expertise with various CSS Modules (e.g. Flexbox, Transitions and Animations, and Grid Layout) and the ability to leverage them in creating effective user interfaces.
- Experience with Redux or similar tools for managing application state at scale.
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience working with open-source software and the surrounding ecosystems
- You are tool-flexible enough to work with whatever we choose next, especially since you'll be helping us choose.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.