Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.What will your typical day look like?
In partnership with other team members, you will:
About the team
- Work with clients and internal teams to design end-to-end digital solutions
- Apply established human-centered design practices and techniques based on client context and needs
- Translate ideas into user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Effectively communicate your design concept to stakeholders with thoughtfulness and confidence
- Facilitate design workshops that enable your teams and stakeholders to build clarity and alignment
- Help build a design culture of research, design, education and mentorship
- Continue to grow your skills and experience as a UX Designer
- Blend strong UI and visual designs with sound UX strategy
Deloitte Digital is a Creative Consultancy - a new model for a new world. We believe that in the modern world, brands are no longer defined by the things they say, but rather by the connected experiences they create. Leveraging the deep business expertise of Deloitte Consulting, Deloitte Digital is thriving in the greenspace between traditional agencies and traditional consultancies - bringing new and innovative solutions to our clients and their customers. Plus, we have a lot of fun along the way.
We create a wide range of experiences across digital platforms bringing smart, innovative and beautiful solutions to our clients. You'll work with kind, intelligent, hardworking people (if we do say so ourselves) who are passionate and positive about the work they create. We fully live our commitment to a diverse, inclusive workplace where we can bring our authentic selves.
We're looking for an individual who is passionate about end-to-end, human-centered Product Design with a focus on designing creative, delightful experiences. User research, information architecture, user flows, user experience design, interface design, prototyping and user testing are all central to this role. You'll collaborate with product managers, engineers and your design teammates to create effective experiences for our clients and their users. Help us deliver high-quality products across a variety of client projects and industries, that ultimately provides measurable value to our clients and their customers.
Join our growing design team and help shape the future of our experience design practice. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Experience creating web or native mobile applications from conception to launch and beyond
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Design
- Demonstrable experience bringing real products to life that have been used by real people
- A passion for creating intuitive and easy to use experiences that delight end users and that solve complex interaction and business problems
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to lead or contribute to workshops and client showcases
- Proven experience with analysis, design, and research, including user interviews and usability testing experience
- An online portfolio that communicates the goals, process, and outcomes of your work
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch and prototyping tools like Invision
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production