Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
It's an exciting time in financial services as the digital revolution has fully taken hold, with design and innovation at the forefront. At TD we pride ourselves on creating industry-leading experiences used by millions of people on a regular basis. The Digital Customer Experience team solves meaningful problems and create seamless experiences spanning a broad digital and physical ecosystem.
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We encourage hybrid talents with multidisciplinary expertise to apply. Job Description
User Experience Designers at TD develop information architectures, design interactive experiences and help conduct research to create services and products that our customers love. A deep understanding of our customers is foundational to our design practice.
You'll collaborate closely with Visual Designers and Writers to translate ideas and requirements into intuitive customer experiences, work with Design Researchers to generate insights, and partner with teams from diverse disciplines to deliver projects on time. Requirements
• Deconstruct and transform complex problems into elegant experiences
• Ideation and concept development
• Create sketches, wireframes, specifications, prototypes, scenarios, and storyboards - whatever it takes to effectively communicate ideas
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design approaches and rationale to a diverse audience, and constructively integrate feedback
• Participate in observational studies, usability testing and other customer research
• Collaborate closely with development teams to ensure that design intent is achieved
• Ask good questions and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Advocate for the user throughout the project lifecycle
• Stay abreast of current design methodologies, practices and trends
We're looking for someone who:
• Has deep craft expertise, honed through 5+ years of working experience
• Puts the customer at the center of everything, and advocates for them as second nature
• Can confidently present and discuss work
• Sees feedback as a good thing
• Obsesses over details and insists on iterating until it's "right"
• Takes pride in their work
• Has exceptional organization, logic and analytical skills
• Collaborates well in a team environment
• Has a degree in a design-related discipline
• Is proficient with design tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch), familiar with design systems, and understands modern web/mobile technologies
• Can showcase an understanding of user-centered design with a strong portfolio
Skills that make you extraordinary:
• Conceptual thinker with proven problem-solving skills
• Ability to see the "big picture" and hone-in on the details
• Ability to rapidly generate sketches, concepts, quickly evaluate layout and interaction choices, and refine or throwaway as needed
• Challenges old ways of thinking
If this sounds like you and you're interested in joining a team of top design talent creating industry-leading experiences across all customer touchpoints, then we want to hear from you. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Accounting Customer Service and Support