You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Join a growing cloud advisory focused on next-gen solutions in a fast-paced environment. We care about building great relationships and we're looking for experienced candidates who are drawn to technology. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor and a unique opportunity to be part of a leading team, dedicated to developing tomorrow's cloud-based solutions. What you will do
You're a leader in your field with a track record for enabling cloud adoption within regulated industries.
You're a builder at heart and have designed, architected, implemented, and have a track record for deploying elegant solutions to complex problems. In your career you've supported enterprises in their cloud adoption journey. You've overseen the buildout of Cloud Virtual Datacenters on major platforms like Azure and AWS, where security architecture and meeting regulatory requirements have been pivotal components. You have a broad and deep understanding of Canadian enterprise landscape and ideally have finance industry experience.
You're ahead of the curve and understand where the industry is going. When working with clients you strive to bring everyone with you and elevate the teams you work with.
- Support cloud strategy / roadmap initiatives
- Help develop, refine and implement cloud architectures including the selection of appropriate cloud service components
- Lead detailed cloud architecture and design that align with business requirements
- Lead a team of cloud developers in delivering large and complex cloud solutions
- Experience with agile project delivery
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of critical workstreams
- Document requirements, design, architecture and quality assurance
- Lead or assist in responding to RFPs / proposals
- Participate in thought leadership
These roles can be filled in various locations across Canada, though you will be asked to work on projects outside your local office. We are a dynamic and innovative team and equally passionate about what we do and the quality of services we provide to our clients. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- 7+ years of experience IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions on AWS / Azure / IBM-RedHat cloud environments. Certifications are a significant plus.
- 10+ years of datacenter and infrastructure experience
- Firm grasp of public cloud services, concepts and architectures that include services that establish connectivity, networking, layered security, logging, monitoring, resiliency, data storage, application development, BI, data science and virtualization and containerization; docker and K8s
- Experience with infrastructure as code and related architectures.
- In-depth understanding of CI/CD delivery philosophy and practices, as well as hands on experience with related architectures and toolsets that features in SDLC automation pipelines; code management, artifact build, quality validation and deployment.
- Familiarity with a various Cloud management platforms and software like Flexera (RightScale), ServiceNow Cloud Management, BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management, IBM Cloud Orchestrator/Brokerage/Application Manager, Cisco CloudCenter/Workload Optimization
- Familiarity with automation platforms like MS PowerShell, Python, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible
- Strong knowledge of operating systems such as Unix, Linux, Windows, HP-UX, Solaris, IBM AIX, iOS, ChromeOS and Android
- AWS / Azure / IBM / TOGAF / MSCE / MCSA Certifications a big plus
- Understanding of implication that arise from working within regulated environments
- Support large scale DC to cloud workload migration analysis, strategy, planning and design
- Background in software engineering, technology pre-sales, legacy modernization and technology infrastructure
- Experience in financial industry is a plus.
- French language skills are also a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Superior verbal and written interpersonal communication skill.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Well organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities.
- Professional discipline and importance of outstanding work.
- Commitment to self-learning and continuous skill and professional knowledge development.
- Professional curiosity.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance