Your primary responsibility is to create a cross platform architecture that serves multiple Incognito product lines, leverage open source technologies, and promote product and solution architecture into our service provider customers. You will provide implementation examples and work closely with Product Management and Development Teams. You have a diverse set of skills and experiences, which allows you to lead architecture decisions in the target solution, selecting technologies, databases, design frameworks and strong advocate of for automation.
This is a leadership position, working with a select group of individuals to realize delivery of innovative solutions.
- Work in an agile team to create and deploy carrier grade solutions into Communicaton Service Providers
- Knowledge and experience in using open source technologies in product development
- Strong software architecture, hands-on development experience in Java, C++, scripting, CI/CD, virtualization, SQL and no-SQL database, and high availability
- Create sufficiently detailed specifications as deemed necessary for the team, closely work with development teams to realize the architecture / technology choice
- Promote DevOps and Continuous Integration practices across the organization
- Ability to review, assess and maintain software previously developed by others
- Experience in highly distributed platforms, high availability and network architectures
- Training and Mentoring Developers in the selected frameworks
- Work closely with Incognito customers and partners to address
- Possess an advanced Computer Science/Engineering degree.
- 8+ years developing high performance, carrier grade, network service provisioning/activation/provisioning applications with a strong dependency on databases and ETL
- Software development experience developing solutions in C ++ and/or Java, design patterns, front end and back end development, and high performance/scale
- Experience with machine learning in time series forecasting and anomaly detection is an asset
- Experience designing and troubleshooting distributed systems using various threading models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Good understanding of creating and maintaining configuration automation stacks such as Ansible, Netconf and YANG, and TOSCA
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, IP, IP security, DHCP, VPN, DNS, MPLS, SDN) and simulation tools such as GNS3.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in creating clear and concise documentation.
- Ability to understand complex technical subjects and business benefits, and translate the ideas into clear and concise concepts, evangelize the solutions and oversee implantation though hands-on mentoring of developers.
- Strong customer focus – able to identify and understand key customer needs and focus on creating solutions that meet them.
Posted: August 12, 2018
Closes: September 17, 2018