Permanent Primary Location:
London, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington; Kitchener; London
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
Your typical day as a member of our valuable client service team will include providing a large range of tax services specific to our Private Enterprise clients. Your services will include planning and delivering on various business, retirement and estate planning opportunities for shareholder officers. Your task will be to provide senior tax advice to help our clients with sound tax management. You will also prepare and review income tax returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals along with examining tax provisions and prepare opinions and other documents. You will also assist with the development of our emerging tax professionals as they expand their business advisory skillset.About the team
As a Senior Tax Analyst serving Private Enterprises, we will offer you the opportunity to work in a stimulating and high-energy environment with like-minded people who are renowned in their respective technical fields, develop solutions through discussion with your team and clients and pursue your professional development and reinforce and expand your chosen career path.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, law or any other related field;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CPA In-Depth Tax Course;
- Accounting designation an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Canadian Tax;
- Dedication to professional and client service excellence;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to diagnose problems related to projects, develop solutions and communicate with clients;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production