Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington; Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Kanata; Kitchener; Langley; Laval; London; Montreal; Niagara; Ottawa; St. John's; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.Deloitte Management Services seeks an experienced Sr. Systems Engineer to fill a position within the Cloud Solutions team of the Technology & Infrastructure department in the Information Technology Services organization.What will your typical day look like?
The successful candidate will be responsible for operational and project tasks in the Cloud Solutions team related to and not limited to the following Infrastructure technologies and processes - Active Directory, DNS, SIEM, MFA, PAM, Endpoint Security, vulnerability management, certificate management, Cloud platforms (Azure and AWS). The incumbent will also be required to collaborate with other ITS support teams both onshore and offshore.
Will be required to monitor system event and ticket queues, troubleshoot and resolve level 2 and 3 system issues and provide On-Call technical support.About the team
You will provide technical expertise in a team consisting of engineers and technicians located in Canada, Chile and in India. The incumbent will be required to work closely with a diverse range of internal and external personnel - sponsors, stakeholders, users, and technical team leads on highly complex technical designs, migrations, deployments, and daily operational duties managing Deloitte's IT security infrastructure.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- • A Valid MCSE: Core Infrastructure accreditation
- • Core expertise and minimum 5yrs working experience with Identity Management technologies
- • Strong problem resolution skills. Will be required to troubleshoot complex issues in a very collaborative environment
- • Experience with Infrastructure Security software: MIM, McAfee/Cyclance, RSA, Azure ID
- • Experience working on Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS and/or GCP). Certification is a plus
- • Working knowledge of SIEM systems such as Splunk
- • Strong documentation skills are a must. Creation of ISO standard documentation, build and runbooks will be required
- • A team player. Collaboration, sharing knowledge and working with numerous team members on projects and operational tasks will be requiredv
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.