Permanent Reference code
:115921 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) seeks a Digital Designer supporting the Digital Experience Center of Excellence within the Global Brand & Marketing organization. This role will help bring to life our in-house marketing, brand, and communications priorities via world class designs manifest across all of Deloitte's external digital channels and audience touchpoints. This individual will conceptualize and design digital content and collateral supporting core programs across the Deloitte network, working closely with colleagues to create integrated campaigns that meet program goals.
Proven experience working within a cross-functional team of project managers, creatives, content experts, and technologists to take ideas from concept to execution is central to this role. A successful candidate must respond to creative briefs with concepts and designs that deliver an effective user experience that meets both audience expectations and business objectives. Comfort with handling shifting priorities and working effectively in a fast-paced, global environment while balancing scope, cost, risk, and quality is necessary. Those with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, creative sensitives, and client service skills will thrive in this team environment.
• Support and respond to creative campaign briefs supporting Deloitte' core and network-wide campaigns
• Synthesize historical and competitive creative data, and trends to inform and support creative strategy
• Design and present concepts and designs with the goal of receiving buy-in from senior-level decision makers throughout Deloitte
• Create world class content aligned to and within specifications powering Deloitte.com templates, social media content, and advertising vehicles
• Ensure consistent application of Deloitte's brand standards across digital collateral to achieve brand cohesion and differentiation
• Contribute to the digital strategy supporting each program activation, ensuring creative approach supports identified SMART objectives, target audiences, and media recommendations
• Operationalize and oversee creative execution from internal and external agencies
• Schedule and facilitate meetings to ensure timely completion of all milestones
• Support local translation, transcreation, and adoption of designsAbout the teamDeloitte Global:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Brand develops tools and resources to create an exciting and engaging brand identity consistent with our core values. Our digital solutions and strategies provide best-in-class presentation for elevating brand awareness to enhance our global presence while promoting collaboration and connectivity.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Bachelor/Tertiary degree
• 3-5 years of digital design experience within corporate communications or agency environments
• Experience conceptualizing and designing best in class digital design solutions from campaign brief through deployment
• Understanding integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and influence a myriad of cross-functional teams
• Digitally proficient
• Experience in B2B marketing, professional services industry is a plusOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Senior Brand Manager, Corporate Communications, Developer, User Experience, Advertising, Marketing, Technology
Creative and Graphic Design