Senior Software Development Telephony Engineer (CARD2203)
Reference ID: %7BDB3E1879-DCB1-4DFD-9501-12663026D107%7D
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
Senior Software Development Telephony Engineer
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team.
FortiVoice (a division of Fortinet) is searching for an experienced telephony developer with extensive telecom experience for our development team. In this position, you will be responsible for developing leading edge telephony products that exceed standards for usability and appeal. Fortinet's line of telephony hardware and application software products place this as a function of critical importance. If you can take the initiative, have the ability to cooperate with others, and have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication, take the next step and join our team.
Job Skills Required
• 5+ years experience in software designing and developing
• Strong telephony knowledge of SIP, VoIP
• Strong object oriented analysis and design skills
• Superior interpersonal and time management skills with the ability to be self-directed and driven
• Understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional and technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control (SVN), maintenance and deployments
• Energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills
• Ability to take full ownership of assigned tasks and work well independently as well as within a team
Job Experience Required
• C, C++
• Development in Linux OS environment
• Experience working with embedded systems
• Solid background in telephony
• Above average telephony protocol knowledge
• A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
Posted: October 15, 2018
Closes: December 14, 2018