Are you interested in playing a pivotal role in building innovative technology that protects Amazon's award-winning Customer Experience?
Threat Detection Technologies team, in Customer Engagement Technologies (CET) group, is responsible for automating detection, and neutralization, of cyber-security threats in Amazon's global contact center network. Among other things, we build monitoring systems that collect data at scale, and use machine learning (ML) to detect threatening behaviors.
As a Software Development Engineer III, you will lead building of protective systems to stamp out telecom fraud in Customer Service systems. You will lead the design and implementation of algorithms and security best-practices to construct highly-available, large-scale, data processing and analysis systems that unlock real-time and historic insights into malicious activity. You will dive deep into security concerns, working with customers, stakeholders, threat analysts, ML-scientists, and security engineers. You will be a leader, owning the entire lifecycle of project delivery, from requirements gathering, through story creation, design, and implementation. You will mentor junior engineers in delivery of solutions.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
• 5+ years professional experience in software development, with focus on information and/or cybersecurity.
• 2+ years demonstrated experience in all aspects of a full stack system.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Familiarity with Scrum.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Masters degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
• One or more professional certification, such as CEH or CISSP.
Software and Programming