111209 Cost Centre:
BSC - Fulfillment Employee Referral Program - Potential Reward:
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of the Commercial National Accounts and Specialized Team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.Accountabilities
Skills and Requirements
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen Customer relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Provides excellent and a high level customer experience by taking responsibility for and ensuring thesuccessful ongoing servicing / amendments of existing accounts, products & services, lending products/services for existing Customer relationships as directed by Banking partners.
- Preparation, validation, and execution of required products, services, accounts, and securitydocumentation due to maintenance or amendments to ensure accuracy and completeness as required for/from Banking partners.
- Adhere to established Operating Performance Commitments(OPC) to create excellent fulfilment experiences for our Customers and Banking partners.
- Maintains a high degree of relevant, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of appropriate products, processes and policies, including completing internal training to maintain expertise, and reviewing all news items, processes, and related publications.
- Participates as active partners, and initiates changes by working with stakeholders, and business lines to resolve issues, remove roadblocks, reduce costs and improve services.
- Provides timely and meaningful data to partners to ensure that data is easily available, thereby facilitating the decision making process.
- Responds promptly and effectively to service inquiries, concerns and complaints from Banking partners, through the ability to:
- Resolve day to day servicing issues and reduce business and Customer impact with the direction of the manager as required, to provide a high level of service to our Customers.
- Analyze situations and present sound recommendations and decisions to overcome any obstacles, and escalate as required.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Champions a high performing environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Post-Secondary Education or a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Financial Services or related industry.
- Knowledge of business credit as it applies to Commercial Banking's policies & procedures, products & services, and security & collateral documentation.
- Implementation experience in the setup and execution of accounts, products & services, and loan/funding.
- Understanding of Credits as per Commitment Letters/Credit Agreements
- Strong Communication (written & verbal) and Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Risk Management, Finance, Technology, Legal
Banking, Finance and Insurance