Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Managed Services and Operations leader for fast-paced digital program What will your typical day look like?
The Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for growing and managing Deloitte's AMC Operate practice and leading the Application Management Services stream for a fast-paced digital program. Reporting to Practice Leaders and Engagement Partners, the Senior Service Delivery Manager is expected to carry out the following activities:
About the team
- Service Management - overseeing digital AMS client engagements including building relationships with senior client leadership members, leading delivery teams, managing engagement financials and identifying new opportunities
- Business Development - leading sales activities including RFP responses, performing work assessment and estimation, designing optimal support models, developing pricing models, facilitating advisory work, etc.
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our aim is to be a global leader in driving digital transformation using digital platforms. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, implementation and support of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline
- A minimum of seven (7) years of account management, sales/business development, operations, or consulting experience (Client service experience and/or professional services industry experience is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles including ITIL, CMMi, ITSM tools, etc.
- Superior program/project management experience, specifically working with matrix reporting structures
- Decisive leadership skills and ability to motivate, facilitate, and influence diverse teams without authority and with empathy
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with senior management
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production