Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
We are building a world class technology team to deliver critical business functionality while also driving TD's broader technology objectives of Agility, Speed, and High-Tech Innovation. This dynamic team consists of innovative professionals who strive to deliver legendary client experiences using modern technologies.
The Wealth Management industry is going through a massive transformation fueled by new technologies and business models. TD Wealth wants to capitalize on this transformation to be the premier Wealth provider in Canada.
The Digital Innovation pillar is at the center of this growth strategy focusing on enhancing the capabilities for both our advisors and our clients and working closely with our business leads to build state-of-the-art technologies; we are the driving force in enabling TD to be best in class.
The Digital Innovation Pillar covers:
Job Description About This Role
- Sales and Client Engagement: The primary goal is to provide our advisors with a fully integrated applications platform that will enable them to deliver a legendary end-to-end financial planning experience for their clients.
- Robo advice: building out automated investment advice based on the client's risk profile and goals
- US Wealth: covering all technologies for the US Wealth business
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Develop and maintain integrations between Salesforce and internal systems using Data Loader or Web Services.
- Provide technical support to our L2 Support teams and other business stakeholders
- Deliver solutions that increase the overall Salesforce user experience and adoption
- Resolve complex issues within the salesforce platform and able to deliver on tight deadlines to resolved production issues
- Provide guidance when scoping and delivering Salesforce solutions to address production issues
- Work with internal teams to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines for BAU enhancements
- Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT's, and work in partnership with business analysts
- Technical code achieves passing rating during regular review.
- Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and assist business stakeholders in understanding impacts of data maintenance activities and adhoc updates
- Effectively collaborates with project team to determine functional requirements
- Able to effectively facilitate Technical Process Review sessions to train L2/L1 support teams on new project deliverables
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar is required
- 3+ years' experience working as a developer in Salesforce.com
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Partner and Customer Communities
- Experienced with Dataloader and ETL tools such as informatica and Talend
- Ability to prioritize, execute tasks, and deliver results on time
- Ability to keep up with technology changes, including force.com releases, technologies and integration approaches between different applications
- Experience with standard/custom object creation, validation rules, etc.
- Experience in back-end development of Salesforce including but not limited to design of data models, a strong knowledge of SOQL, and usage of web technologies.
- Experience with configuration and customization.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Developer 1 certification
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.