Permanent Reference code
:117787 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our cross-industry clients and transform how they engage with their suppliers and business partners.
As part of the Supplier360 Product team, you will work with our Supplier 360 product team to build demo functionality and packagable solutions for our clients. Within the Supplier 360 product team, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team, helping to solve complex business issues by developing robust capabilities for supply chain solutions. What will your typical day look like?
A Salesforce Senior Developer works within the product team, providing technical leadership to development teams. The technical developer's responsibilities will include:
About the team
- Conceptualize a unmanaged package-able solution(s) architecture that maps back to the organization's needs
- Break down large-scale complex solutions to manageable developer tasks
- Provide best practices on Salesforce package release management
- Evaluate which Salesforce components and other technology products and frameworks to use based on cost benefit analysis, risk management and market research.
- Create ERD, Data Dictionaries and other supporting technical documentation to support the solutions
- Drive coding best practices on the Salesforce platform, Tableau, API and broader implementation best practices, lead implementation reviews and advise on performance tuning
As a Supplier 360 Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be aligned with our product. You will work with the Supplier 360 solution, Supply Chain Relationship Management solution built on Salesforce and Tableau. The Supplier 360 solution(s) are created and designed to enable rapid deployment and scaling for our customers. You will support the visioning, design, and implementation of Supplier Relationship Management products built on the Supplier 360 platform in collaboration with clients and Deloitte Consulting teams bringing industry and implementation expertise. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As a Senior Developer focused on Supplier 360, you will:
- Work in a collaborative team environment analyzing business issues and developing solutions
- Act as a technical Salesforce expert, creating strong technical solution and providing guidance to more junior resources
- Enhance existing solution by building out existing functionality to include additional features or modules in a packageable format
- Configure and code technology solutions to meet identified business requirements, processes and functional requirements
- Ensure smooth releases and functional integration with other applications and vendor solutions
- Manage application security
- Develop an understanding of the Supplier 360 solution
- Ensure that the solution standard practices are utilize
- Ensure activities are completed on time, with high quality
- Continue to develop your expertise and expand your skillsets
- Experience managing developers a huge plus.
- Demonstrate accountability and contributions to the successful realization of Supplier 360's goals and priorities
- College or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, other IT disciplines
- 5+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience and 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementation with strong expertise in Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Tableau
- Experience managing at least 2 large-scale full-life cycle implementation of CRM solutions and ability to run code reviews and enforcing coding best practices
- 2+ years' experience working with software product development processes using agile project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Knowledge of software product development process using agile project management and VCS/CI/CD tools (e.g. JIRA, Bitbucket, etc.) and understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Salesforce Certification: Administration, Advanced Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform Developer I & II, App Builder, Application & System Domain Architect, Tableau, Certified Technical Architect and previous consulting experience in an asset
- Previous Supply Chain process experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Supply Chain, Developer, Project Manager, Relationship Manager, Technology, Operations, Customer Service