For over 20 years, Incognito Software Systems is a global provider of device and service management systems. Broadband service providers use our products to quickly and cost effectively deploy data, voice and video networks. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with offices in Ontario (Canada) and Dublin (Ireland), Incognito has more than 200 communication service provider customers. Incognito has enjoyed year-over-year revenue growth and profitability, consistently, for the past decade.
The successful candidate is responsible for driving and assisting with sales forecasting, opportunity management, territory account management, sales analytics and reporting, and field automation initiatives.
- Pipeline Management: Continuously monitor sales pipeline and hold Sales team accountable for ensuring that SalesForce.com accurately reflects ongoing sales pursuits.
- Develops and implements regular reporting on the status of all sales activities, projects, pipeline and forecasts.
- Manage the day to day activities for Saleforce.com
- Support account, territory and opportunity planning sessions.
- Execute and maintain sales processes and initiatives that is aligned with the strategic plan, sales strategy, and targets.
- Execute and monitor sales training plans.
- Work with Marketing to ensure alignment with marketing strategy, processes, and initiatives.
- University or college degree
- 5+ years experience working in and supporting a sales organization.
- Good technology background in the area of communication providers, telecom domain including wireline and cable MSO market
- Deep understanding of how sales models and processes work
- Results oriented; exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking skills
- High level proficiency in Salesforce.com (Admin level), Excel/Google sheets
Posted: August 12, 2018
Closes: September 17, 2018